SHOWKONTROL / BEATKONTROL 2018 - B112118
Last Update: 11/21/18
(FOR USERS WITH MAC OS SIERRA AND OLDER)
NEW: ARKAOS TrackDJ and TCNet 3.0 Support
Please contact us for details: email@example.com for more info about this feature.
AS OF VERSION B071918 FILES ARE STORED DIFFERENTLY AND ORGANIZED INTO FOLDERS.
THIS IS DONE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU START UP SHOWKONTROL
PLEASE BACKUP YOUR OLD "TC SUPPLY" FOLDER IN DOCUMENTS IF YOU NEED TO REVERSE TO A
OLDER VERSION FOR ANY REASON.
- Arkaos TrackDJ
- TCNet 3.0 Specification
- Built in webserver for remote monitoring from any web browser.
- Import and Export of SET and CUE list files
- Power source change alerts (Alerts when power source changes)
- Import existing CUE list files into current CUE list
- Import Reaper Marker Files
- Move screens, allows you to move your ShowKontroll application to another screen.
- Now send timecode on CUE (Stops when cue button is unpressed)
- Cue grouping, allows to group cues per discipline and count them down individually.
- Deck Executors: CUE Activate and CUE Deactivate / Deck Track Change
- Command Line Editor (Create commands easy!)
- Random Crashes / Freezes when left idle
- Artwork now displays correctly
- Wave forms on larger imported audio files work now.
- Ableton Link now works with apps on same machine
- Connectivity issues when connecting/logging in from several countries
- %DECK% value didn't work properly in layers
- Waveform would not display correctly on slower systems
- In Beatkontrol / Viewer the waveforms would glitch
- Waveforms wouldnt display correctly on remote server
- MIDI MTC was incorrect when using offsets.
- Crash on adding track to setlist from empty deck.
- LAYER A/B executors wouldnt fire
- Audiocore settings saving issue